Wireless woes (oh noes!)
First Xbox (IS HUGE, LOL!) Live arrived and that caused all sorts of interesting technical puzzles on my home network. I tried almost everything but messenger pigeons between the living room and upstairs (where the main hub is), with mixed results. In the end, I set up a low noise, hidden server downstairs and used it as a router between the Xbox and the wireless network. I could use the wireless again because of a driver update on both the router and the adapter on this server, boosting my signal strength to 90%. That’s good 🙂
Final results: I’m kicking Neuron’s ass at MotoGP 🙂
It’s that time of the year again! Crunch time! Project to be delivered in days and I had to assume the role of tester/team lead for a related small project. Busy. But hopefully it will all be done by the end of the week.